Q-Man Classic 5Kin United States at Highlands Ranch High School - 9375 Cresthill Lane
5K Run / Walk
Online registration is closed for this category.
The Highlands Ranch Cross Country Team and Student Senate are teaming up to bring you the event of a lifetime. You are cordially invited to the 10th Annual Q-Man Classic 5K Run. This run is a memorial run in honor of Quinton Sanford. Quinton was a student at Highlands Ranch High School and an active member of the Cross Country Team. Q-Man, despite his struggle with autism, showed perseverance and dedication to all things HRHS. Quinton's passion, positive attitude, and love for all aspects of life are qualities we believe our entire community should emulate.
- Race start time: 9:00 a.m.
- Registration on the Day of the Race: 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Place: Starting and finishing in the Staff parking lot
- T-shirt with entry
- Water and snacks provided
- We are pleased to announce that as our new partner, Costco will be at the race venue taking new memberships and answering questions
- All proceeds will go to Autism Speaks and the Q-Man Scholarship for Cross Country.
|Timing and Awards|
- Professional chip timing by RaceRite.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top two finishers in each category.
For event-related questions, please click on the *Contact the Organizers* button on the left-hand side of this page.