Big BAM on the Katy TrailSunday, October 6, 2019 - Saturday, October 12, 2019 in St. Charles, MO at Frontier Park
Week Long Ride - Individual
» $280.00 Early Bird (through 4/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
» $320.00 Registration (4/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central through the day of the event)
Registration includes these services: Gear transport for five days; unlimited hot showers including towels, soap and shampoo; camping area and free live music; SAG support for five days; daily route maps and signage; access to Big BAM app; water stations every 12 miles along the entire route; port-a-potties or bathroom facilities at water stations; extra port-a-potties at overnight towns; access to medical team and Big BAM support staff
Week Long Ride - Group Registration
» $280.00 Registration Per Person (through 4/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
» $320.00 Registration Per Person (4/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central through the day of the event)
3 Day Pass
Select your 3 Day period on Step 2.
» $180.00 Registration (through the day of the event)
Purchase a 3 Day Pass
1 Day Pass
Select your day on Step 2.
» $60.00 Early Bird Pass (through the day of the event)
Purchase a 1 Day Pass
Along with the beautiful roads, great, people, and small town hospitality the following is included:
• Unlimited hot showers
• Live concert every evening
• Phone charging trailer
• 6 days of music and 5 days of riding across Missouri on the Katy Trail -- 240 miles
• Gear transport for the week
• SAG Support
• Water and relief stations every 12 miles
• Event area including concert, campground, beer tent and shower trailer all in one area at each stop
• Swag Bag full of Big BAM goodies
• Tent rental options. Click here for details.
Whether this is your first ride or your 10th the Big BAM rider guide is your one stop shop for information about the ride. From luxury tent services from our friends at Pork Belly Ventures to safety tips, you can find what you need to know here.
Please click here to visit the Big BAM Rider Guide
Towns include: - Herman, Jefferson City, Boonville, Sedalia, Pleasant Hill, St. Charles
Entire route will take place on the Katy Trail State Park.
* A full refund minus $25 processing fee will be given for cancellations made by September 7.
* From September 8 through October 1 a $100 processing fee subtracted from full refund amount.
* After October 1 no refunds.
If you have questions, please use the Contact the Organizers link on this page.