D'Evelyn Dash 5K/2K Run/Walk and CarnivalSaturday, August 25, 2018 in Denver, CO at 10359 West Nassau Ave
|Event Details and Results|
* 9:30 a.m. chip-timed 5K/2K on viewer-friendly cross-country route around school grounds, dirt trail, pavement, and grass. Click here for course map
* Medals to top 2 males and females in age group categories of 5K. (No 2K prizes.)
* Medals to fastest male and female D'Evelyn student, parent, faculty, and alumni.
* Very affordable food and coffee trucks, activity booths and carnival games.
* Live entertainment and door prize drawing for Fitbit Charge 2 and many other prizes.
* T-shirt (not guaranteed after 8/16/2018)
Escape the pavement and go DASH in the Dirt. The course is great to walk, run, or watch.
Proceeds benefit arts, activities, athletics, and academics at D'Evelyn Jr/Sr High School. All DASH funds are managed by D'Evelyn Education Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit Colorado corporation. Donations are tax-deductible as a charitable donation to the extent provided by law.
7:30AM Check in, late registration, pick up shirts and timing chips; food available
8:00AM HS Cross Country Boys official meet - Division #1
8:10AM HS Cross Country Girls official meet - Division #1
8:30AM HS Cross Country Boys Official Meet - Division #2
8:40AM HS Cross Country Girls Official Meet - Division #2
8:45AM Opening Ceremonies and Senior Parade
9:10AM DASH Same Day Registration closes
9:30AM Timed 5k Run/Walk start
9:40AM Timed 2k Run/Walk start
10:30AM Door Prize drawing for Fitbit Charge 2 and many other prizes
|Age Groups & Awards|
Awards (5k only -- there will be no 2k awards)
1st and 2nd place M/F in each age group will receive medals.
1st place M/F for DHS student, parent, faculty and alumni.
|Door Prizes (multiple prizes)|
* Fitbit Charge 2, iTunes gift cards, and other prizes!
* Drawing at 10:30am
|Questions and Links|
D'Evelyn Education Foundation: sites.google.com/a/jeffcoschools.us/d-evelyn-dash/
D'Evelyn Jr/Sr High School
10345 West Nassau Avenue
Denver CO 80235
Sponsorship information ($25-$1000) available at email@example.com
For event-related questions, please click on the *Contact the Organizers* button on the left-hand side of this page.