Hope Run for HospiceSaturday, June 16, 2018 in Ames, IA at Ames Middle School
at 8:00 AM
You may register between 1 and 10 participants within a single transaction.
» choose your fee on step 2 (through 6/14 at 10:45 PM US/Central)
Run/Walk Entry with Mileage Club Promo or Sponsor Code
This is for the Mileage Club participants who earned their 30-mile prize - a free Hope Run registration - and Sponsors.
» $10.00 registration fee waived with promo code (through 6/14 at 10:45 PM US/Central)
Mileage Club Promo or Sponsor Code Entry
Contribute to Fundraising Efforts
» donate any amount (through 6/14 at 10:45 PM US/Central)
Honor A Loved One
Receive a sign near the finish line in honor of your loved one and one reserved parking spot (registration not included)
» $100.00 donation (through 6/10 at 10:45 PM US/Central)
Honor a Loved One
You may register between 1 and 10 volunteers within a single transaction
» choose your position on step 2 (through 6/10 at 10:45 PM US/Central)
- $10 - Youth 12 & Under
- FREE for Mary Greeley Mileage Club participants who reach 30 miles or more! Coupon code will be provided to those eligible at the conclusion of Mileage Club in May.
- $30 - Early Bird Adult (until April 30)
- $35 - Adult (until June 14)
- $40 - Adult Walk-Ups (June 15-16)
Each registration includes:
- Tech shirt for adult sizes, cotton t-shirt for youth sizes (shirt size not guaranteed for registration received after May 31), post-race refreshments and participation ribbon for all youth ages 12 & under.
- 100% of your registration fee supports Mary Greeley Hospice!
|Schedule of Events|
Schedule of Events
Early Packet Pick-Up - June 15:
Friday, 11:30am - 5pm at First National Bank (405 5th Street, Ames)
Race Day - June 16:
6:45am - Packet Pick-Up and Walk-Up Registration
8:00am - 5K Race (chip times)
8:05am - 1 mile Fun Run/Walk
9:00am - Hope Run Jr.
Ages 6 & under - 50m
Ages 7 & 8 - 100m
Ages 9 & 10 - 200m
9:15am - Awards
Medals to top 3 finishers in 14 categories
Participation ribbons to all youth ages 12 & under
|About Mary Greeley Hospice|
Mary Greeley Medical Center Hospice provides care and support for terminally ill patients and their families with a focus on maintaining dignity and quality of life. Our skilled and compassionate staff provides care at home, as well as education for caregivers. We also assist patients and family with seeking alternatives to living at home, such as our Israel Family Hospice House.
For event-related questions, please click on the Contact the Organizers button on the left-hand side of this page