Cornbelt Women's 101 Running/Walking Program - 2018in Moline, IL at Centre Station, 1200 River Drive
Women's Running/Walking Program
Monday Evenings March 26 thru May 14 6:00 to 7:30 P.M.
» $40.00 fee for 8 week program (through 5/4 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
» $55.00 fee for 8 week program AND 1 year Cornbelt Running Club Membership (through 5/4 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
As the original women’s running program in the Quad Cities, CBRC Women’s 101 strives to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere for walkers and runners of all ability levels.
Our program is composed of three subgroups for betterment: walking, walk/running, and running. Within each group, we hope to help you identify goals, bond as a team, learn a variety of training topics, and complete a 5K!
COME JOIN US!
WHEN: Monday Evenings
March 26 -- May 14
6:00 to 7:30 P.M.
WHERE: Centre Station, 1200 River Dr., Moline, IL (next to Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse)
Come to our OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, March 10 between 10 A.M. and 2 P.M. at the Cornbelt Running Club office, 315 E. George Washington Blvd., Davenport, IA.
What is included in my registration?
- An 8-week plan for runners, run/walkers, or walkers.
- Knowledgeable leaders who are excited to help you reach your goals.
- Guest speakers on health, cross training, nutrition, safety, equipment, and more!
- Discounted entry to the QC Distance Classic on May 13
- A high quality technical t-shirt.
- A “practice 5k” before the QC Distance Classic only open to W101 participants.
- A celebratory pasta party at the end of the program!
Our program starts Monday, March 26, and continues each Monday for eight weeks.
On Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 13, we will walk, run/walk or run a “REAL 5K” at the QC Distance Classic 5K/Half Marathon at Augustana College.
Eight weeks of gals, goals, and great guests!
With a membership, you will receive a newsletter to keep you informed of races and running news in and around the Quad Cities area. Membership also includes discounts to a few local businesses and some CBRC races.
If you have questions, please use the "Contact the Organizers" link on this page.