Flying Pig Marathon High School Scholarship Applicationin United States
Online registration is closed for this category.
|2018 HS Scholarship Requirements:|
2018 HS Scholarship Requirements:
The following is a list of requirements in order to be considered for the 2018 scholarship. Please do not complete the application if you do not meet all of the requirements. Your application will not be considered if it is found that all requirements are not met.
1. Must be enrolled as a high school junior or senior
2. Must participate on a high school Cross Country or Track & Field team
3. Must have at least a cumulative 2.7 GPA
4. Must include 1 contact for a recommendation
- This must be from a school staff member including a teacher, coach, principal, athletic director or counselor. All recommendations must be sent via email to
5. You must be enrolled and attend high school in the Greater Cincinnati area. Students from only the following counties are eligible to receive this scholarship:
- Ohio: Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, Warren
- Kentucky: Boone, Bracken, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Pendleton
- Indiana: Dearborn, Franklin, Ohio, Switzerland, Union
Class (Junior, Senior)
College Attending (if Senior)
High School Address
Track & Field or Cross Country Head Coach
Track & Field or Cross Country Head Coach Email
Short Answer Questions
Why is running important to you?
Describe how being a cross country or track and field athlete has helped you?
How have you played a role in your team's accomplishments?
What other extra-curricular activities are you involved in?
How will this scholarship help you? Why do you deserve this scholarship?
Essay Question (1,000 words max)
Why is giving back to the community important to you? How do you give back?
For event-related questions, please click on the *Contact the Organizers* button on the left-hand side of this page