Battleship 12K - 2018Sunday, November 11, 2018 in Mobile, AL at Eastern Shore to the USS Alabama
at 8:00 AM
You may register between 1 and 5 people in a single transaction.
You may donate to any fundraising team on Step 2.
» $40.00 Phase 2 Enlistment (through 8/27 at 11:59 AM US/Central)
» $45.00 Phase 3 Late Enlistment (8/27 at 11:59 AM US/Central through 10/22 at 11:59 AM US/Central)
» $50.00 Phase 4 Final Online Enlistment (10/22 at 11:59 AM US/Central through 11/9 at 11:59 AM US/Central)
» $55.00 Phase 5 Race Weekend Enlistment (11/9 at 11:59 AM US/Central through 11/10 at 5:00 PM US/Central)
Shirt & medal shipping is included in the price
» $50.00 Virtual Runner (through 10/22 at 11:59 AM US/Central)
» Switch Categories: From 12K to Virtual Runner (through 10/22 at 11:59 AM US/Central)
- $28.00 (4/9 at 12:00 AM through 4/9 at 11:59 AM)
- $15.00 (4/9 at 11:59 AM through 7/2 at 11:59 AM)
- $10.00 (7/2 at 11:59 AM through 8/27 at 11:59 AM)
- $5.00 (8/27 at 11:59 AM through 10/21 at 11:59 PM)
Virtual Runner Registration
Defer to 2019
» $10.00 Deferral Fee (through 10/22 at 11:59 AM US/Central)
Defer to 2019
|Visit Fundraiser Homepages|
Learn more about a fundraiser participating in this event, click on one of the names below.
* General Donation to support our Veteran charity programs
total raised: $0.00
Why run the 4th Annual Battleship 12K?
- Great point to point 12 kilometer course finishing alongside history at the USS Alabama Battleship park
- Technical long sleeve race shirt to show your pride in our military
- Awesome Battleship 12K finisher medal
- Shuttle back to the Eastern Shore
- Age group awards 3-deep and special military/service member awards
- A chance to be a part of the Battleship 12K Mission: Promote Patriotism, Raise Awareness, and Give Back
|About the Event|
The Battleship 12K is a patriotic run to honor those who have served. The 4th Annual running will take place on the November 11, 2018, starting on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay and finishing at the USS Alabama.
The Battleship 12K has proudly partnered with the Boot Campaign, Mission 22, & Team RWB to further their missions and the awareness that is raised for the men and women who have bravely served our country.
Bring Your Military I.D. to Packet Pickup
Please be prepared to present your military I.D. at packet pick up on November 10 and November 11 to confirm the military rates. Not having an military identification or proof of service may result in a DQ or additional fees. Thank you again for your service and for joining us to honor your fellow men & women who have served.
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Sorry, no exceptions.
Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. Acts of God or man that prevent the event from taking place will not result in a refund. You may not give or sell your number to anyone else.
For event-related questions, please click on the *Contact the Organizers* button on the left-hand side of this page.