Big BAM (Bicycle Across Missouri)Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Joplin, MO at Missouri's Historic Route 66 (starting in Joplin)
Week Long Ride - Individual
» $349.00 Final Discount Price Registration (through 6/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central) Time remaining to register at this price:
» $389.00 Registration (6/1 at 11:59 PM US/Central through 6/15 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
Registration includes these services: Gear transport for five days; unlimited hot showers including towels, soap and shampoo; camping area and free live music; SAG support for five days; daily route maps and signage; access to Big BAM app; water stations every 12 miles along the entire route; port-a-potties or bathroom facilities at water stations; extra port-a-potties at overnight towns; access to medical team and Big BAM support staff
Week Long Ride - Group Registration
» $329.00 Final Price - Per Person (through the day of the event)
3 Day Pass
Select your 3 Day period on Step 2.
» $225.00 Final Price Pass (through 6/15 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
Purchase a 3 Day Pass
1 Day Pass
Select your day on Step 2.
» $75.00 Final Price Pass (through 6/15 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
Purchase a 1 Day Pass
Along with the beautiful roads, great, people, and small town hospitality the following is included:
• Unlimited hot showers
• Live concert every evening
• Phone charging trailer
• 5 days of riding along historic Route 66 -- 311 miles
• Gear transport for the week
• SAG Support
• Water and relief stations every 12 miles
• Event area including concert, campground, beer tent and shower trailer all in one area at each stop
• Swag Bag full of Big BAM goodies
• Tent rental options. Click here for details.
|Departure and Arrival|
Bikers will gather and depart from Euraka, MO. Riders will gather on Sunday the 17th and begin biking on Monday, June 18th. Shuttles after the event will depart for Joplin on Saturday, June 23rd.
Whether this is your first ride or your 10th the Big BAM rider guide is your one stop shop for information about the ride. From luxury tent services from our friends at Pork Belly Ventures to safety tips, you can find what you need to know here.
Please click here to visit the Big BAM Rider Guide
Towns include: Joplin...Willard...Waynesville...Cuba...Eureka
For route information, please visit this link.
* A full refund minus $50 processing fee will be given for cancellations made by May 18.
* From May 18 through June 10 a $100 processing fee subtracted from full refund amount.
* After June 10 no refunds.
If you have questions, please use the Contact the Organizers link on this page.