Kickoff to Kinnick 5KSaturday, September 30, 2017 in Iowa City, IA at Kinnick Stadium
5K - Adults and Youth 18 and Under
» $45.00 registration (through 9/28 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
5K - Adults and Youth 18 and Under Registration
5K - U of I Students
We will verify you are a student at packet pickup.
» $30.00 Registration (through 9/28 at 11:59 PM US/Central)
5K - U of I Students Registration
|General Event Details|
- 9:00 AM - September 30th, 2017
- First ever race finishing ON THE FIELD of historic Kinnick Stadium.
- High quality super soft race t-shirt for all those registered. Specific sizes not guaranteed after Sept 7th.
- Unique finisher's medals for all those completing the 5k!
- Race pictures inside the stadium.
- Post race tailgate with free food & drinks. Beverages provided by MILLSTREAM BREWERY, so please run with your ID if you are 21 or older
|VIP Entry Includes...|
- Custom Hawkeye Backpack (see photo below)
- Tent access at the start line with private restrooms
- Bag drop delivering your personal items from the start line to the finish line
- Two field passes (for anyone not running the race to meet you at the finish line)
- Special edition T-shirt not available to all runners
Packet Pick Up:
Friday, September 29th 2017
from 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Also available on race day morning at the start line, located in front of Carver Hawkeye Arena
1461 Coral Ridge Ave
Coralville, IA 52241
We will also have race day morning registration for anyone NOT registered, but of course, you are not guaranteed a t-shirt or sizing at this time.
Please visit our website for more details at:
High quality super soft race t-shirt
Size guarantee to everyone registered before Sept. 10th.
Standard 5 year age group awards for places 1, 2 and 3. Awards must be picked up after the event or starting Monday morning at Scheel's customer service department.
|Medals For All Participants|
|Post Party Information|
Post race tailgate with free food and drinks. Our beer garden was a huge success last year and we will be improving the experience even more this year! Live music, vendors and games.
For event-related questions, please click on the *Contact the Organizers* button on the left-hand side of this page