Laps @ Lunchin United States at The Riverwalk Hub
Online registration is closed for this category.
|What is Laps @ Lunch?|
Laps @ Lunch is a month long running competition weekdays during April. You can participate in two ways:
1. Register online and try to run the most laps over the course of the month.
2. Drop in on the days your schedule allows and use Laps @ Lunch as a fun way to exercise over your lunch.
Not ready to commit to running the whole month? You can register daily for $5 at The Riverwalk Hub. Show up a few minutes before your desired time slot to get your bib!
|How It Works|
Each day will break down like this:
1. Check-in/Daily Registration: Show up a few minutes early to grab your bib and get ready to rock out some laps.
2. Run your laps. We take care of the counting. Reminder: this is not a timed event.
3. Check-out: When you are done running, please return your bib. We will give it back to you the next time we see you!
4. See if you won a prize! (See below for more info on prizes and giveaways!)
|Prizes & Giveaways|
Over the course of the month we will be giving away a variety of prizes donated by area businesses. We will also have 4 pairs of Asics shoes to give away! Want to increase your chances of winning? Each day you run adds an extra entry for you into the drawing! More days = more prizes! Good luck!
The route is a 1.25 mile loop on the Principal Riverwalk. Each lap will begin and end at the Riverwalk Hub.
There will be awards for the two men and two women who run the most laps over the course of the month. There will also be awards for anyone running 80 laps (100 miles) or more.