Virtual Run for Sight 2020 - Cigna & Express ScriptsThursday, July 30, 2020 in United States
Cigna & Express Scripts Colleagues:
I am excited for the 2020 Run for Sight event happening on April 19th in Tower Grove Park (Roman Pavilion). Hope you can join me by running, jogging, walking or strolling to support children with visual impairments.
The Run is a major fundraising event for the Delta Gamma Center for Children with Visual Impairments. The Center, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, was founded in 1951 and provides services such as education, mobility services, physical therapy, vision evaluations, among others for these children and their families.
Contributors on Behalf of Cigna & Express Scripts
- $3,600.00 from Cigna & Express Scripts Foundation - Make a Donation
- $1,750.00 from Anonymous - Make a Donation
- $100.00 from Anonymous - Make a Donation
- $50.00 from Cigna & Express Scripts Match - Make a Donation
- $25.00 from Elizabeth Cole - Make a Donation
- $13.52 from WestRock Foundation Match - Make a Donation
- $80.00 from Anna \"Katie\" Halloran - 2K Walk
- $75.00 from Anonymous - 5K Run
- $30.00 from Daniel Halloran - 2K Walk
- Lainey Halloran - Kids Dash (Ages 10 and Under)
- Wilson Halloran - Kids Dash (Ages 10 and Under)
- $35.00 from Elizabeth Cole - 5K Run
- $20.00 from Warner Cole - 5K Run
Cigna & Express Scripts has raised $5,778.52.
Cigna & Express Scripts has a goal of raising $5,000.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.