Run and Walk for AIDS - PFLAG San AntonioSat 2017-09-23 in San Antonio, TX at Wheatley Heights Sports Complex
On September 23rd, PFLAG San Antonio is, once again, participating in the San Antonio AIDS Foundation Run and Walk for AIDS. We ask you to please join us in our efforts to find a cure for this terrible disease. Monies raised by this event go to research, testing, and to help those suffering from AIDS receive the treatment they do desperately need. You can help by joining our team and walking with us, or by making a tax deductible donation to our team. Please help us make a difference.
PFLAG San Antonio Members
- Jason Walker - 2 Mile
- Priscilla Fernandez - 5K
- Janet Grigsby - Snooze Crew - For those who can't make the run but want to still help us raise funds and receive a T-shirt.
- Kathy Coronado - 2 Mile
- James Coronado - 2 Mile
- Andrew Perretta - 5K
- Bobby Likins - Make a Donation
- Raul Gomez - 2 Mile
- Monica Torres - Make a Donation
- Sherry Denter - 5K
- Amy Saklad - 5K
- Steve Moore - 5K
- Nathan Berg - 2 Mile
- Matthew Dooley - 2 Mile
- Taylor King - Snooze Crew - For those who can't make the run but want to still help us raise funds and receive a T-shirt.
- Janet B. Grigsby - Make a Donation
- Chad Reumann - 5K
- David Dooley - 2 Mile
- Michelle Dooley - Make a Donation
PFLAG San Antonio has raised $820.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.