Outrun the Sun Race Against Melanoma and Sunset Festival - 2017 - Becky's Bunch
Hello family and friends! This year we are starting "Becky's Bunch" in memory of our mom who lost her life to metastatic melanoma in July of 2016. After her diagnosis in 2014, our mom's mission was to educate others in hopes that no one else would have to go through what she was going through. In memory of her we want to continue promoting awareness and funding research for a cure. We would love for you to join us in Outrun the Sun this year or make a donation to our team! Thank you for your support!
Ashlea and Emilea
Becky's Bunch Members
- Pam Kruse - Donate to a Fundraising Team or Individual
- Darrell Bade, Tyler Sutter, Ashlea Bade - Race Registration
- Amanda Jordan - Race Registration
- Jayse Douglas, Adyson Douglas, Peyton Douglas, Donna Gapp, Charlsie Douglas - Race Registration
- Ron Gapp - Donate to a Fundraising Team or Individual
- Emilea Ridener - Race Registration
Becky's Bunch has raised $125.00.
If you are the owner of this homepage, please login to make changes. Use the username and password you created or used when you registered for the event associated with this homepage.