Metro Milers Membership - 2018in Edwardsville, IL
» $25.00 Registration
» $40.00 Registration
|About The Club|
- The Metro Milers is a non-profit running & walking club established in the Edwardsville, IL area.
- Our mission is to promote running, walking, & fitness for individuals of all ages & abilities.
- Metro Milers organize races and group runs throughout the year as well as provide support to local road races around the area.
|2018 Club Events|
- Saturday morning group runs from Complete Fitness in Edwardsville:
[-] Spring/Summer/Fall meeting time 7:00 AM
[-] Winter meeting time Sept 22 - Mar 20 8:00 AM
- Wednesday Night group runs every Wednesday evening at 6:30 PM from RunWell in Edwardsville.
- Marathon / Half Marathon Club Trips
- Relay Races - River 2 River Relay, SLTC Marathon Relay
- St. Patrick's Day Parade Run & Post-Race Party
- Route 66 10K Run / Walk
- Summer Picnic
- Holiday Party
|Club Benefits Include|
- 20% discount at The Cyclery on running shoes, apparel and accessories
- 15% discount at RunWell
- Members only club social events
- Member of club relay team opportunities
Annual membership is from January to December.
For club-related questions, please click on the *Contact the Organizers* button on the left-hand side of this page.