Junaia P. Carter, M.D. 5K Run / Walkin United States at Washington Park Pavilion
Online registration is closed for this category.
6th Annual Junaia P. Carter M.D. 5K
Extension of the 23rd Annual AMA 5K
Hosted by SIU Medical Students
April 8, 2017 at Washington Park
7:30 AM: Check In
8:30 AM: Race Begins
All proceeds to benefit M.E.R.C.Y. Communities of Springfield, a non-profit organization that provides homeless and low-income families with support services (www.mercycommunities.org)
- 2 loops around Washington Park totaling 5 km (3.1 mi)
- Starting line is between playground and tennis courts.
- Awards to male & female top 3 overall finishers & top 3 male and female age group finishers in 10-year age groups from 20-60 plus 14 & under, 15-20, and 60 & over
- T-shirts guaranteed for all who pre-register. ***as of April 4 at 9am, Large shirts are out. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will adjust our shirt order process for future races!
- Raffle prizes and post-race snacks. Must be present for raffle prizes.
- Results will be available on finishresults.com/
- Packet Pick Up: April 7, 2017 at Springfield Running Center (Address: 2943 West White Oaks Dr.) from 4-7pm or before the race.
Please visit www.siumed.edu/students/2017_5K_Race.html for additional information, including a course map.